What apple cider vinegar can do for you
Apple Cider Vinegar has been used widely for cooking, health, beauty, hygiene, and household purposes.
- Vinegar kills bacteria and so, has been used for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Weeds in the garden can be controlled by spraying a mixture of vinegar and water.
- To get rid of unpleasant odours in a room, place a bowl of vinegar in the room for a few hours.
- Vinegar is a natural agent for removing pesticides and bacteria from fresh fruits and veggies.
- Vinegar with a certain amount of water can be applied on the hair of pets to free them from bugs.
Beauty and Hygiene:
- Apply vinegar with water on washed hair for an hour. Rinse thoroughly. This can eliminate dandruff and also itchy, greasy irritants from the scalp.
- Applying vinegar on your face can fight against acne, killing bacteria and improving complexion.
- Vinegar applied on the underarms fight against bacteria and keeps the underarms clean and odourless.
- Vinegar can soothe bruises, relieving pain from burnt skin. It can be used as a post-shaving ritual.
- It also helps get rid of warts.
- Gargling diluted vinegar can help eliminate bad breath and whiten the teeth.
- Dabbing some vinegar on a tissue and then wiping the feet can eliminate bacteria and odour coming from the feet.
- Vinegar can be used in homemade marinades, sauces, broth, soups, and smoothies.
- You can also add it into fresh juices e.g. grape juice, and use it as a dressing to your salad.
- It can be added to any batter to enhance flavour of other ingredients while baking.
- Consumption of vinegar relieves muscle soreness, improves digestion, and relieves sore throats.
Apple Cider Vinegar helps in preventing and regulating diabetes, heart related issues, clears sinuses, helps in weight loss and keeps your fully energised!
Wheat belly is the concept introduced by Dr. William Davis that propagates the elimination of wheat from your diet to lose weight. Dr. William Davis is a cardiologist and has had a number of patients who were overweight and wanted to control their risk of heart disease. In his bestselling book…Read more
When it comes to optimal energy production, pantothenic acid (B5) and B6 are crucial. Ideally, you must consume those foods that contain them. Even though there is little known about these important vitamins, they are found in a wide variety of foods. Pantothenic acid Of this vitamin, very little is…Read more
Is MSG a tasty food seasoning or a silent killer? The debate continues to rage on the serious health effects of consuming MSG. MSG, or monosodium glutamate, is notorious for being added to Chinese food, but it is also found in a lot of processed foods that we eat on a daily basis. You will find it…Read more
Eating healthy is vital for a happy and active life, and more people have started to realize this. That is why you can see so many articles and discussions about some of the best foods that you can introduce into your diet. Fish is one of the most amazing foods, but unfortunately many people neglect…Read more
Apple Cider Vinegar has been used widely for cooking, health, beauty, hygiene, and household purposes. Household Purpose: Vinegar kills bacteria and so, has been used for cleaning and disinfecting. Weeds in the garden can be controlled by spraying a mixture of vinegar and water. To get rid of…Read more
Here are two amazing vegetable casserole recipes that are nutritious, easy to prepare, and quick to make. Cheesy Potato Casserole (Makes 8-10 servings) 2 ½ tbsp. canola oil, 1 cup red bell pepper (diced), 1 cup onion (diced), 1 bag hash browns (southern-style), ½ tsp. salt and ¼…Read more
Prevention is always better than needing to find a cure, so, if you want to prevent yourself from getting a viral flu or the common cold, then building a strong immune system is imperative – apart from A+ hygiene of course, because too much cleanliness can make you sick, too. Let’s talk…Read more