Five things you should know before deciding to marry
Deciding to get married is one of the most important things in your life, and you should pay a lot of attention to this decision. Of course, you love your partner and they love you, but is this all that matters? Unfortunately, it’s not. These are the main five things that you should know before you take this step:
- Love is not enough. We like to think so, but in real life other things are more important. You have to love your partner, you have to respect them, you have to treat them as your equal and you have to be ready to grow together. If you feel all this and love as well, you can do this step without any concerns!
- You have to admit when you are wrong. Many people destroy their relationships because they won’t admit when they are wrong. In a marriage, you can’t only think about yourself. You have to accept and correct your mistakes. If you are not ready to take this responsibility, you are not ready to get married.
- There’s no such thing as “me”. When you take a decision, you think about your family, not just about yourself. Your partner will be affected by everything you do and the other way around. Every decision should be made together.
- You can choose your friends, but not your family. To be more specific, not the family of your spouse. You might not like your partner’s family, but there’s nothing much that you can do about it. You will have to live with them, be with them in every holiday, and sing songs for their birthday. You’ll have to do it willingly and with love in your heart. This is not always easy to do.
- Marriage might not be forever. You don’t want to hear this now, but you have to take this aspect into consideration. Make sure you plan together what you each will do if something happens to the marriage or if one of you should die. Be prepared and know what your partner wants for you and vice versa.
Wheat belly is the concept introduced by Dr. William Davis that propagates the elimination of wheat from your diet to lose weight. Dr. William Davis is a cardiologist and has had a number of patients who were overweight and wanted to control their risk of heart disease. In his bestselling book…Read more
When it comes to optimal energy production, pantothenic acid (B5) and B6 are crucial. Ideally, you must consume those foods that contain them. Even though there is little known about these important vitamins, they are found in a wide variety of foods. Pantothenic acid Of this vitamin, very little is…Read more
Is MSG a tasty food seasoning or a silent killer? The debate continues to rage on the serious health effects of consuming MSG. MSG, or monosodium glutamate, is notorious for being added to Chinese food, but it is also found in a lot of processed foods that we eat on a daily basis. You will find it…Read more
Eating healthy is vital for a happy and active life, and more people have started to realize this. That is why you can see so many articles and discussions about some of the best foods that you can introduce into your diet. Fish is one of the most amazing foods, but unfortunately many people neglect…Read more
Apple Cider Vinegar has been used widely for cooking, health, beauty, hygiene, and household purposes. Household Purpose: Vinegar kills bacteria and so, has been used for cleaning and disinfecting. Weeds in the garden can be controlled by spraying a mixture of vinegar and water. To get rid of…Read more
Here are two amazing vegetable casserole recipes that are nutritious, easy to prepare, and quick to make. Cheesy Potato Casserole (Makes 8-10 servings) 2 ½ tbsp. canola oil, 1 cup red bell pepper (diced), 1 cup onion (diced), 1 bag hash browns (southern-style), ½ tsp. salt and ¼…Read more
Prevention is always better than needing to find a cure, so, if you want to prevent yourself from getting a viral flu or the common cold, then building a strong immune system is imperative – apart from A+ hygiene of course, because too much cleanliness can make you sick, too. Let’s talk…Read more